Add contrain functionality to dragMove

Feature Description:
Would love to have a contrain parameter for dragMove where you can define a box on where you are able to drag the window to like:

Impact for my app: low, though the problems with dragging like: (Quickly) Dragging a window makes the mouse pointer move too fast - #16 by heartharena quickly ramp up becoming a medium to high impact on the app

What is your current pain point?
You can basically drag overwolf windows outside of the game window which makes it really hard to place windows near the edges of your game window. Another problem is that when dragging a window outside a game, you get a buggy experience and no end drag event is being called, making it near impossible to handle this restraining after dragging (although restraining after dragging would also be bad UX anyway).

What do you have in mind to solve it?
Make an parameter like Draggable | jQuery UI which should by default be fixed to the viewport (like overwolf.dragResize is already).

Hi @heartharena, we added it to our backlog. It might take time to implement it, but when we will do it, I will let you know.

Thanks for your patience.

@heartharena please use the new manifest flag we released on version 158: "restrict_to_game_bounds":true
https://overwolf.github.io/docs/api/manifest-json#restrict_to_game_bounds

please let me know if it solves the issue you mentioned

I am closing this issue due to a lack of response.
You can always ask to reopen it by mentioning me with a @.

Thanks.