Another inconsistency in Apex Legends data (and simulator)

I found another inconsistency between the ‘game’ data and the ‘simulator’ data, in this case, I think the game data is wrong.

It’s match_state info

In your documentation, you have:
{"info":{"game_info":{"match_state":"inactive"}},"feature":"match_state"}
which matches the actual game output.

But in the simulator, you output:
{"info":{"match_info":{"match_state":"active"}},"feature":"match_state"}

Which I would argue makes WAY more sense, as match_state is the ONLY INFO that does not follow the info -> match_info convention.

I’d ask that you actually change the API and NOT the simulator, but either way, you should fix one of them.

Hi again :slight_smile:

We just fixed the simulator for now just to keep things working as they are
We will re-think about this event and add this to our backlog

Please approve the simulator fix

1 Like

Verified fixed

1 Like