Apex Legends - Add health armor and ammo status updates

Feature Description:

Added events to receive current health status / shield status / ammo status.

these events should be fired after taking damage (shielded or unshielded), and after firing a weapon / swapping a weapon.

these events refer to real time data and as such should receive high priority in the the events engine, as a delay in them is much more noticeable than a “match end” event that nothing will change if it gets delayed in 2 seconds (i.e the match will still be over…) …
currently, we have an event that tells us how much damage WE did (and it’s broken as hell, as it keeps tracking after you die and sums the spectated enemys\friends new damage to the totalDamageDealt param:slightly_smiling_face: and keeps summing the wrong number if you get re-spawned, but its manageable on client logic ). but we have no information on ammo count \ firing event nor our own health \ shield status.
these are the very basic features of any FPS game… makes no sense not having access to them.

Hi @boazrl, we added these features to our backlog. We don’t have an ETA yet.
We will update you when it is ready.

Thanks for your patience.

Hello here !

@eransharv I don’t really like how Boazrl suggested you this game events addition but I agree with features like health / shield status update that are basics for an FPS game.

I work on HudLeds ( extends your HUD with led stripes ) and not having health / shield status of players is a little bit disappointed.

Is that features still on your backlogs ?

If yes do you have an idea of when it will released ?

Thank you !