"bomb_change" event doesn't trigger

Related Games: CS:GO
Issue Description: If the player (T) planted a bomb in the several seconds before the round ends - the ‘bomb_change’ event is not triggred
Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce): Need to plant a bomb in several seconds before the round ends
Impact for my app: high
Do you currently have a workaround? - no workaround

Please reproduce anOverwolfLogs_2021-01-20_14-57-06.zip (2.1 MB) d attach a zip package of your OW client logs
Please mention the time of the event so we can find it easily in the logs - round ended at about “Jan 20, 2021 @ 14:56:47”

Hey,

It’s pretty critical to understand - this happens after the match concluded? or are people still alive and fighting for the point/kills/bomb plant/defuse?

Because if this is not triggered after the score point concluded then as far as we know this is intended behavior.

This is happening in the interval 5-8 sec, between the round countdown over and starting of the new round (appearance of your hero on base). In this time interval, you can kill somebody or die for example.
So basically, as I understand this time period is part of the round, because of the possibility to make some actions as I describe above.

Hey @vt0, this specific event is provided by Steam (GSI) and we can’t control it.

Closing the ticket for the time being. Thanks.