A bug report means something is broken, preventing average/typical use of Overwolf .
Do be sure to search before submitting bugs. Include repro steps, and only describe one bug per topic, please.
- no status - we didn’t saw it yet.
- in-progress - the issue is reviewing internally.
- accepted - the issue was taken, and we are working on it.
- rejected - the issue was reviewed, and we decide to reject it.
- closed - the issue was closed for various reasons. (also we unlist it from the site)
- done - well… the issue has been fixed and will be released in the next version.