Error when building the sample app

Did everything exactly as told in the getting started tab, everything works as expected until I try to “load unpacked extension”, there is no dist folder although I 100% built it correctly.

Tried googling and found nothing

Any help?

update:
Error: error:0308010C:digital envelope routines::unsupported
at Object.createHash (node:crypto:130:10)
at BulkUpdateDecorator.hashFactory (C:\Users\rober\Documents\haloOL\sample-app-master\ts\node_modules\webpack\lib\util\createHash.js:144:18)
at BulkUpdateDecorator.update (C:\Users\rober\Documents\haloOL\sample-app-master\ts\node_modules\webpack\lib\util\createHash.js:46:50)
at SourceMapSource.updateHash (C:\Users\rober\Documents\haloOL\sample-app-master\ts\node_modules\webpack-sources\lib\SourceMapSource.js:233:8)
at NormalModule._initBuildHash (C:\Users\rober\Documents\haloOL\sample-app-master\ts\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:753:17)
at handleParseResult (C:\Users\rober\Documents\haloOL\sample-app-master\ts\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:817:10)
at C:\Users\rober\Documents\haloOL\sample-app-master\ts\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:908:4
at processResult (C:\Users\rober\Documents\haloOL\sample-app-master\ts\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:640:11)
at C:\Users\rober\Documents\haloOL\sample-app-master\ts\node_modules\webpack\lib\NormalModule.js:692:5 {
opensslErrorStack: [ ‘error:03000086:digital envelope routines::initialization error’ ],
library: ‘digital envelope routines’,
reason: ‘unsupported’,
code: ‘ERR_OSSL_EVP_UNSUPPORTED’

Hey,

This build error is not related to Overwolf. And I’m not sure what is the root cause of it.
Have you tried to discuss it with the community in our Discord channel?

For now - attached here is the OPK version, so you can double click on it to install the sample app.

sample.opk (92.3 KB)

Thanks.