[Fortnite] Get bounty player name

Related Games: Fortnite

• Feature Description: Get the opponent name that the player have a bounty on, (it’s shown on the screen BTW).
  • impact for my app: show-stopper.
  • What is your current pain point? when accepting a bounty from any NPCs, there is no event fired, so there is no way to get the bounty name.
  • What do you have in mind to solve it? event for bounty opponent name, just like eliminated players.

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will discuss the matter internally, and we will update you here.
It might take up to a few days.

Thanks.

@eslam98 Hi,

I tried to find your email in the whitelisted developer’s list without any success…
Can you please tell me who is your account manager and what app you are working on?

@eransharv hi,
I am my own manager it’s a self project I am trying to start so I don’t know about the whitelist yet,
I had an idea for an app that shows bounty player status in fortnite, and I knew the best and only way to get game events was using overwolf, so I started to see the documentation and didn’t find any game event related to bounties, so I used the starter code to see all the game events and double check and no luck so I thought I make a feature request to see if I can get the new game event added and then start on my project.

Edit, I just made submitted the proposal (with app name Bounty Tracker) and waiting to get whitelisted.

Pardon my long reply.

UPDATE: I just got whitelisted and my app is Bounty Tracker

Thanks, @eslam98 and welcome to our dev community.

In the next few days, I will let you know if the feature request will be accepted and added to our backlog (we must prioritize feature requests as adding any new game event support takes time and effort)).

I will keep you up to date.
Thanks.

1 Like

We added this feature request to our backlog.
We don’t have an ETA, though, and that can take some time to implement and release. Thank you for your patience.
We will update you here once it is ready.

Thanks.