Game event statistics do not match actual game statistics

Related Games:Apex Legends
Related app/team name (not a must if you want to keep it private): Apex Assistant/UU
Issue Description:

The kills and knockdowns in overWolf’s game events differ from the game’s statistics
For example in the attached log,
Apex account nicknames :Woasis124
time:04-07 17:43
The kill stats are 1, assist 0, and knockout 1。
But,Game events in OverWolf, the stats are 0 kills, 0 assists, and 1 knockdown.

Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce):
Unlock Apex Saga
Enter a match (any mode)
executed
OverwolfLogs_2022-04-07_18-02-04.zip (546.4 KB)

Impact for my app:
We have a lot of Apex players looking for results, and if we find out that the stats are inaccurate, there’s a good chance we’ll lose them

Sometimes you will get credit for a kill in game, but later it turns out to be somebody else’s kill, end of game stats don’t always show that. Kill tracker banners and Trackers like Apex Legends Tracker for instance would probably show one kill for that game

Hello and thank you
We are trying to find the problem you’ve described
We will get back to you ASAP

Thank you

Hello @shenjing,
Sometimes there’s a difference between events and the game’s stats because in some situations the game counts your teammate’s kills as yours. For example, I knock down an enemy and my teammate kills said enemy, the game will give me credit for the kill while the kill event won’t trigger.

Another example would be when I hit an enemy and my team gets the final hit and knocks the enemy down. The game will give me credit for the knockdown while the knockdown event won’t trigger.

I hope this helps clear things up, please let me know if you have any further questions. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 171 days. New replies are no longer allowed.