Related Games: Hearthstone
Related app/team name (not a must if you want to keep it private): Insights Capture
match_end events are not sent most of the time, which breaks our auto record feature.
Users are saying only the first game gets automatically recorded. They reported it happening in battlegrounds, but I confirmed the issue as well in other areas, like the battlegrounds tutorial and solo adventures.
Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce):
- the Hearthstone demo app looks like it prints out the events, so we can run that for the test
- start Hearthstone
- go to modes > solo adventure > start a game
match_startevent is fired
- click the cog on bottom right of screen > concede to end the match
match_endis not sent. There should only be
- start another solo adventure match
match_startis not sent
- end the match
match_endis not sent, but
- close Heartstone and reopen
match_startwill fire the first time we enter a match, but subsequent matches will not have
When I tested this, the
match_end events are up. Oddly enough the
match_outcome event was supposedly down, but I still received them.
Impact for my app: high
Do you currently have a workaround? No. We need to know when matches start and end to record matches