LocalStorage occasionally is not accessible when App starts

Issue Description: We’re occasionally getting an error of "Failed to execute ‘setItem’ on ‘Storage’: access is denied for this document.

From the times in the past where this happened to me I can say it happens when the app starts, or a window opens, but not consistently.

Impact for my app: [low, mid, high, show-stopper] mid - it breaks the app but happens not that often
Do you currently have a workaround?
Restart the app, but can’t be done programmatically

If I get actual logs I’ll attach them here, so far I see it mostly on our remote error tracking

thanks I will forward it to our R&D.

@Colorfulstan it looks that the browser reaches the maximum limit of local storage.
Have you tried to clearing cache and emptying localStorage?

If you want to remove a specific Item or variable from the user’s local storage, you can use

localStorage.removeItem("name of localStorage variable you want to remove");

Use this to clear localStorage:

localStorage.clear();

I am pretty sure that’s not the issue.

The issue regarding the quota, which I posted in tech questions right before this one, is about too many characters stored in a single item. I found that already and acknowledged that in slack.

This error here is an unrelated issue.

I escalate this issue to R&D. I will keep you updated.
I couldn’t reproduce it.

Hey, @Colorfulstan

Our R&D having some issues to reproduce it.
Is it still happening? can you give me the exact steps to reproduce? can you supply a log?

Thanks.

Unfortunately there are no steps to reproduce reliably.
If I come across logs I’ll send them to you in reference to this topic

OK. I’ll talk with the R&D. We will put this bug in on-old status for the next few days. If nothing will happen and you will not make some progress with it - I will close this ticket (we can always re-open it).