Lock mouse cursor

• Feature Description: To be able to lock the mouse

• impact for my app: show-stopper

• What is your current pain point?
    I want to make web-based Fornite building/aiming trainer for a user while he’s waiting for his friends, but it impossible to play a third-person shooter without locking the mouse, because the mouse gets to the end of the screen when you look to any side with the character (right now you can only make the mouse invisible)
    The game is made in Unity3D and exported to WebGL, and you can play it here: https://justbuild.lol/
    This feature will allow me to build an aim trainer to all the shooter games :slight_smile:

• What do you have in mind to solve it?
    Implement mouse lock in the Overwolf browser, like in Chrome and any other browser

note for stuff: after FR is accepted, add a link to the internal ticket.

we are checking this request internally and we will let you know ASAP. thanks.

Hi. After discussing this FR internally, we interested to implement it in the future, but since the implementation will take some time, we will put this FR on our backlog. It means that we currently not reject it, but we can’t give an ETA for implementation.

Did you try to implement your app on a desktop-only + native window? That lock should work for you on native desktop only window, but it means that your app will work only if your user has a secondary screen. (and your app will run on that screen while you are in-game)