Mis videos no tienen sonido del juego pero si del micrófono

hace unos días la aplicación graba mis partidas sin audio del juego, al ver los videos solo se escucha el eco del micrófono y nada del sonido que esta emitiéndose en el propio gameplay, tuve que desinstalar la aplicación ya que no pude solucionarlo desde la configuración , al instalarla se soluciono el problema y a las horas volvio a pasar, por si alguien sabe la solucion gracias.

Sorry, we are working in English. Can you please write your question in English? This forum is for creators and developers that develop Overwolf apps.

1 Like

A few days ago the application records my games without game audio, when watching the videos I only hear the echo of the microphone and none of the sound that is emitted in the gameplay itself, I had to uninstall the application since I could not solve it from the configuration, When installing it, the problem was solved and within hours it happened again, in case someone knows the solution, thank you.

It’s a duplicate question: The application records my games without game audio - #2 by eransharv

closing