while testing RivaTuner with Predator, I noticed that sometimes Apex gets into a loop where it will crash right after the first loading screen (with the season 10 theme and “continue” button)
for me this state did NOT go away until I closed OW, which immediately fixed it - opened OW later, and it was working well.
an hour ago one of our users who uses use RivaTuner had the same issue, described it - and it was exactly the same, on the same screen same behaviour.
on his logs, I can see a
Encountered Error R5Apex.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) @
msg on the
I know you have bad blood with RivaTuner, but was actually told by your support (this week) it should be fixed, so still opening the ticket for your consideration.