Issue Description: When window has keyboard focus due to user interaction, and then as a result of using a hotkey, the window style is set to
InputPassThrough the window retains keyboard focus. To overcome this, the user must click the mouse on the game window, then the game receives keyboard focus again.
Steps to reproduce:
- Click inside a transparent window
- Use a hotkey to trigger a call to
setWindowStyle(windowId, 'InputPassThrough')on the window.
- Observe how keyboard events are ignored by the game
- Click the mouse inside the game window
- Game now receives keyboard events again
Impact for my app: mid
No logs are relevant.