Overwolf windows aren't responding to mouse input

Issue Description: A few users reported lately that they are unable to interact with any of my windows after a while or from the get go.
Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce): I personally can’t reproduce it but you can contact Grondel, Horny is Back and Drunken Duck on my Discord to help locating the issue.
Do you currently have a workaround? Reinstalling Overwolf and my App seems to resolve the issue for a short period of time.

Please reproduce and attach a zip package of your OW client logs
@Heaser received the logs from some of my users.

@Heaser, did you receive the logs? Any updates on the status of this ticket? You can DM me.

Thanks

Received a new report from another user. Logs are attached.

Just got the unresponsive window bug. It happened 19:36 minutes after loading the tool. Note that everything is frozen (including the option UI) but did not crash.

Seems like it became responsive again after receiving a trade msg. Note that I have 2 computers, and that I switch both my screens and USB peripherals via a mechanical switch. My PC where the game was loaded with the tool stayed untouched without those peripherals for over 8 hours, but my computer never went to sleep.

OverwolfLogs_2021-08-27_20-12-24.zip (1.3 MB)

@Kyusung4698 Hey,

We are investigating the logs, and I’ll update you here.

Thanks.

Hey. I understand that we have resolved it already. Therefore, I’m closing the ticket.
If it’s still relevant and reproducible, please mention me here, and I’ll reopen it.

Thanks