overwolf.windows.bringToFront and overwolf.windows.restore doesn't resize content properly

Related app/team name (not a must if you want to keep it private): Insights Capture

Issue Description:
There are two issues here:

When a maximized desktop window is hidden, restoring the window while a game is open causes the contents of the window to not be resized correctly. Part of the content gets cut off by the boundary. See screenshot below.

This happens when calling overwolf.windows.restore('desktop', console.log), overwolf.windows.bringToFront('desktop', true, console.log), or overwolf.windows.bringToFront('desktop', console.log)

1. overwolf.windows.bringToFront('desktop', true, console.log) doesn’t restore the window in a maximized state.

Setting grabFocus to true is supposed to keep maximized state (bringToFront doesn't maintain window maximized state if grabFocus is false).

The same bug was fixed in v.195 according to [Discuss] overwolf.windows.bringToFront causes window to restore - #3 by EladBahar

Screenshot:

Window cut off

Normal window

Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce):

• Open app. I used a lightly modified version of the sample app I had, so it should work on the default sample app.
  • Maximize desktop window
  • Open a game. I tried Osu! and CS:GO
  • Hide the desktop window
  • Call either overwolf.windows.restore('desktop', console.log), overwolf.windows.bringToFront('desktop', true, console.log), or overwolf.windows.bringToFront('desktop', console.log) through the chrome console.
  • You end up in a state shown in the first screenshot with the content being cut off. The window should also be maxmized if grabFocus was set to true
  • Doing any sort of resizing will fix it

Do you currently have a workaround? No

Hi!
Sorry for the late response, we’re looking into this issue, and will keep you updated!