* Feature Description:
- A larger variety of info coverage on Rocket League “me” info updates.
- At the moment, the only info updates you can get about the game itself is when a goals is being scored, and about the player’s score. I’d love to also get notified when someone performs a save, gets a “hat trick”, collects and consumes boost, etc…
- There are so many different things that happen in Rocket League but have no connection whatsoever to the overwolf Rocket League events API and it’s a shame. Here’s a list of different “plays” someone can perform and how many points he gets from each one https://rocketleague.fandom.com/wiki/Points I’d love to get an info update when all of these happen under the “me” feature
* impact for my app: [low, mid, high, show-stopper].
* What is your current pain point?
- My app lacks features because I can’t get more info about things that happen in Rocket Legaue that aren’t super basic like player leaves/joins a goal is being scored, and score updates.
* What do you have in mind to solve it?
- As I previously mentioned, track more actions that happen in game. All those little things are shown on the upper right corner of a screen during every match so if I had to reverse engineer Rocket League to get these events that’s where I’d start looking for it (Here’s a screenshot of how these info updates look in rocket league in the upper right corner)