PUBG: Squad Order

• Feature Description: Provide list of the local player’s squad in order, so that we know what colour they were assigned by the game. In PUBG, the first player in the squad is yellow, second is orange, third is blue, fourth is green. It would be good to have the squad in order (including where the local player is in that order), so that we can show players in the same order/colour.

• impact for my app: mid

• What is your current pain point? My app is a second-screen map. I assign colours to the squad, so it’s easier to see who is whom. However, I can only guess at the order in the squad, so often I am orange in PUBG but my icon is blue on my app (for example). If I knew that I was the second player in my squad (and who was first and third and fourth), I could colour everybody correctly.

• What do you have in mind to solve it? Currently the Team > Nicknames info update event lists the entire squad (including yourself). If this list was always provided in the same order as in-game, this would allow us to accurately guess each player’s colour. Alternatively, add a “playerColour” info or something, but I think an order would be enough.

note for staff: after FR is accepted, add a link to the internal ticket.

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will add this feature request for our backlog.
Note that currently, we don’t have an ETA for implementing this feature.

Thanks.