Restoring a window restores window with bigger resolution for a short period

It seems that restoring a window (at least a native window with os windowing) restores a window with a slightly larger resolution until its set back to its original width/height.

For example, when I have an app window of 1920x1200, minimizing and restoring it initially creates a 1926x1229px window until its set back to 1920x1200. The added pixels always seem to be +6 pixels in height and +29px in width.

The problem is that there is a single render where the resolution of the overwolf window has a different size, creating a lay-out jumping when you are using 100%/100vw/100vh on your outer elements.

At first I thought it was related to the new HearthArena app but when checking out TFTTactics in ‘desktop mode’ you see the same thing happen. When you open devtools and quickly open and close the window from the task bar you can see the resolution jump at the top right of the window.

The main window of heartharena v2 also suffers from this. Its configuration is:

"desktop": {
			"file": "desktop.html",
			"use_os_windowing": true,
			"desktop_only": true,
			"native_window": true,
			"show_in_taskbar": true,
			"resizable": false,
			"grab_keyboard_focus": true,
			"grab_focus_on_desktop": true,
			"block_top_window_navigation": true,
			"enable_top_isolation": true,
			"popup_blocker": true,
			"mute": true
		}

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will check the issue and we will update you here.

Thanks.

@heartharena Hey,

First of all, sorry for the delay. We were in the holiday season here.
I’m not able to reproduce the issue anymore - can you please tell me the exact steps to reproduce? Did you try to create a small clean demo app to test it and eliminate other things?

Thanks