I’m sorry if I choose wrong category. But I can’t find proper category and I think this is a kind of development issue, so if you mind to change category, I’m fine.
- Failed to load Sample App
Steps to reproduce:
- Follow steps in https://overwolf.github.io/docs/start/sample-app-overview
- Download files from https://github.com/overwolf/sample-app/tree/master/ts
- Take the step 5. Install the app as “unpacked extension” (https://overwolf.github.io/docs/start/sample-app-overview)
- “Load unpacked extension” failed.
Impact for my app: Low
It’s quite simple bug, but I think it should be fixed for the beginners.
In manifest.json file, all html file locations are “dist/background/” folders, but current branch (master) has “windows” folder instead of “dist”.
Please update manifest file or change the directory name.