[Subscription] Calling overwolf.profile.subscriptions.getActivePlans never calls the callback

Issue Description:
Calling overwolf.profile.subscriptions.getActivePlans or the new getDetailedActivePlans doesn’t call the callback. I can see an exception in the ow logs which might explain the issue.

2021-04-30 00:31:19,009 (ERROR) [pibhb ID 34] <234.58MB> SubscriptionRepository - Failed to create subscription System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at Overwolf.Subscriptions.Settings.SubscriptionRepository.GenerateSubscriptionFromToken(String username, String token)
   at Overwolf.Subscriptions.Settings.SubscriptionRepository.GenerateSubscriptionFromSubscriptionSettings(String username, SubscriptionSettings subSettings): 

Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce):
Not sure

Please reproduce and attach a zip package of your OW client logs
OverwolfLogs_2021-04-30_00-40-34.zip (798.1 KB)

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will check the issue and we will update you here.

Thanks.

@trebonius0 I tested the scenario on OW 0.170.

it looks that everything working as expected: overwolf.profile.subscriptions.getActivePlans() or the new getDetailedActivePlans():

When I tried to test it with direct edit to the dev console subscriptions list, it didn’t work well. Only when I purchased the plan through the app, it worked.

Can you please give me the exact steps to reproduce it on OW client version 0.171?

Thanks

I’m not sure how to repro it
This happened while i was playing with multiple accounts, i don’t have any exact repro steps
nevertheless, in the trace logs, there were a few errors related to that
I guess that fixing those errors (probably a sanity check missing) will fix the issue

OK, I will pass it to the R&D for further checking. Meanwhile, I will go ahead and close this ticket, but I’ll update you with any findings. (Closing the ticket doesn’t mean that we are not handling it internally). If something is changing from your end or have any updates, please mention me, and I’ll reopen it.

Thanks