[Teamfight Tactics] me info update is missing current_xp and xp_max values

Related Games: TFT
Related app/team name (not a must if you want to keep it private):
Issue Description: When buying XP the “me” info doesn’t show the xp infos right. In the API there is the example {“info”:{“me”:{“xp”:“{“level”:1,“current_xp”:0,“xp_max”:2}”}},“feature”:“me”}. But the current_xp and xp_max values are always 0. Also this me xp event only triggers when the player reaches a new level. It should trigger up every time when you buy XP with the right xp values.

Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce): Press Buy XP button and wait for me info update: Nothing happens. Do a full level up and look at the me info update: current_xp and xp_max values are 0.
Impact for my app: Buying XP is not trackable, so the app cant show statistics about what the player buyed from her/his gold.
Do you currently have a workaround? No

Please reproduce and attach a zip package of your OW client logs
Please mention the time of the event so we can find it easily in the logs

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will check the issue and we will update you here.

Thanks.

This is a long standing issue which is a low priority currently according to Itay. Not likely to get fixed soon.

Hey.

I will go ahead and close this ticket now. Unfortunately, as my teammate mentioned, it’s a known issue already in our backlog. As it’s a low priority with low demand, I don’t have an ETA yet. If we have any updates, I will update you here.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.