- Feature Description: Add game events for Temtem.
Here’s a list of the main ones:
- Battle start
- Type of battle: Wild encounter, vs a player, vs an NPC
- Battle end: Victory or Defeat
- Enemy team information (Name of Temtem, sex, level, luma or not)
- Successful capture of a Temtem + Temtem information
This is all information that is visible to everyone playing the game. The developers have a strict rule of not using hidden information.
- impact for my app: High. I believe that with this information I can really take the app to the next level.
- What is your current pain point? Not having game data information at all. It’s all static info from a database.
- What do you have in mind to solve it? Using overwolf game events
note for stuff: after FR is accepted, add a link to the internal ticket.