TFT Info DB match_info.round_type is not updated correctly with the stage number

Related Games: TFT
Issue Description:
We’ve seen this Issue in regular TFT before, but specifically can pinpoint it in Hyperroll from my recent test:
In Hyperroll Round 5-2 and 6-2 the ‘match_info.round_type’ states the round_type as PVP, but it’s a PVE round. the battle_start events seem to have the correct string.

Maybe interesting that in the live_client_data for round 5-2 the match_info.opponent is still the same as in the round before (even thought there is no opponent in PVE round).
We’re getting the INFO DB info once we process the clip, so there are two possible things happening here:

1. stage is updated too late, so that the round_type.name is still on the previous battle
    or
  2. name is updated too soon, so that it already is set to the next round without stage being updated yet.

I yould prefer scenario 2 to be the intended behaviour :slight_smile:
To back up my claim above, here is the turn of events for this round 5-2
You see that before getting the event info DB data, the next event “round_start” occured with PVP

We encountered this issue before in regular TFT too and are investigating currently.
Will open more issues while discovering.

Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce):
Run a round of hyperroll and compare round_type vs event name.

Round type states PVP but event is pve_round
Impact for my app: high, titles of TFT recordings are wrong.
Do you currently have a workaround?
no

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will check the issue and we will update you here.

Thanks.

Hi, we tried and in my logs the stage numbers that you referred to appeared correctly in terms of pvp and pve .

Thanks

What data and logs are you looking at?

Sorry for the delay.

The data we looked was the round_type and stage number.
From our logs at least it matched correctly to the actual game events that you referred to.