Uninstall survey

I would love to have an uninstall survey when the user uninstalls the app, and ideally when they uninstall OW too.
Devs would receive the feedback if it’s related to their app, or when it’s an OW uninstall.

Ideally, we could build our own custom survey instead of a default one.

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will discuss the matter internally, and we will update you here.
It might take up to a few days.

Thanks.

+1

A webhook URL defined from Developer Console would be great to capture the feedback posting the reason \ message why the user is uninstalling the app.

1 Like

adding here some info from our dev-rel team:

Actually, there's already an uninstall survey, but it pops for users once they uninstall the Overwolf client, with or without app or apps installed.
This means we get a mix of responses for the reason of uninstalling. If you'd like, you can ask your DevRel manager to share the results relevant to your app.
Besides, we're planning to research a feature to allow a dedicated uninstall survey per app, but currently, it's not queued. 

And I’m adding - that as mentioned, we will discuss it internally and let you know.

Thanks.

We added this feature request to our backlog.
We don’t have an ETA, though, and that can take some time to implement and release. Thank you for your patience.
We will update you here once it is ready.

Thanks.

+1, this would help with my user retention a ton. I will follow up with DevRel about the existing data, though.