Valorant: Competitive games not detected

Related Games: Valorant
Issue Description:
For competitive valorant games ranked field in game_mode info update has value 0.

Expected info update:

{"info":{"match_info":{"game_mode":"{\"mode\":\"bomb\",\"custom\":false,\"ranked\":\"1\"}"}},"feature":"match_info"}

Actual info update:

{"info":{"match_info":{"game_mode":"{\"mode\":\"bomb\",\"custom\":false,\"ranked\":\"0\"}"}},"feature":"match_info"}

Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce):
Haven’t tried yet reproducing personally, but last time we have seen ranked=1 was on 2021-09-08T21:00:51.815Z
Supposedly steps would be as simple as starting competitive Valorant match.

Impact for my app: Quite high, as no competitive game can be detected and we use that for providing weekly challenges for our users
Do you currently have a workaround? No, there seem to be no other way of detecting if match is competitive or not

Once I reproduce personally (or one of my colleges) I will attach logs asap

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will check the issue and we will update you here.

Thanks.

This is still happening. Is there any update or do you need more information?

Hey @mpurins.nc, we need to know if you can reproduce it on your machine. If so, please attach here the recent logs and the exact steps. Anyway, we will recheck it as well.

Thanks

Hello,

We’re sorry for the delayed response. September is a month full of holidays so our availability was somewhat limited.

We managed to detect and reproduce this issue and opened a bug on it. Hopefully we can issue a fix as soon as we can and update you.

Thanks.

Hey @mpurins.nc

We released a fix for this issue yesterday. If you update your Gave events provider version you should not bump into this bug again (for the time being at least).

I’ll be closing this ticket for now. If you have further issues feel free contacting us in the future.