Valorant deathmatch mode match_outcome bug

Related Games:
Valorant
Issue Description: When deathmatch mode is played match_outcome has no value. I guess it’s because
Steps to reproduce: Play deathmatch mode and on the end check the logs and you’ll see that match_outcome is null everywhere. All players except the first receive defeat. I can’t finish first to check what will happen.index.html.zip (7.7 KB)
Impact for my app: high
Do you currently have a workaround?
No
Please reproduce and attach a zip package of your OW client logs
Please mention the time of the event so we can find it easily in the logs

@AntonioZn so we tested it, and as expected, the deathmatch mode does not support match_outcome. Since it’s a ranking number, and not binary result, Victory or Defeat:

I would follow match_end event, to know when the match is done.

Thanks.

Hey @AntonioZn, @eransharv,

• When you are in game and the match ends you see that it’s either Victory or Defeat, based on your position. If you end up being first you see Victory, otherwise Defeat.
  • If there is no match_outcome would it be possible to expose the place you end at? (7th)

Hi @gabrielmicko,

Unfortunately, we will have to decline your request for now - we have a full queue for Valorant requests, and we are focusing right now on requests with higher impact or higher “demand.” And I don’t want to push it to the backlog without an ETA,

If you feel it’s still necessary for a few months, or this request will be crucial to your app, please re-open this ticket or create a new one.

Thank you!