[Valorant] Events for other players and getting health, armor, and ultimate status

Related Games: Valorant

• Feature Description:
    The feature will be mostly used during custom games by observers and or tournament organizers. It would be used in an overlay similar to the ones being used in VCT.
  • impact for my app: show-stopper
  • What is your current pain point?
    There is no current way of getting updates and info like health, armor, and ultimate status (e.g. 2/8, 6/7, etc.) from other players if the local player has an observer role.
  • What do you have in mind to solve it?
    Feature would add health, armor, and ultimate status values as info updates and have a event for whenever there’s a change in any of these values. These values should be for all “playing” players and not just limited to the “local player” since local player in this case would be in an observer role

Hi!
We’ll go over this with the relevant people, and let you know how it progresses!

1 Like

Hello!
Thank you for replying, are there any updates regarding this?

I would also need to track health/shields/abilities for my app, so I would like to know if there are any updates on this.

1 Like

Hi!
This is still in the pipeline. However, due to several reasons, it is incredibly hard to give an exact ETA.
As soon as we have any updates that we can share on the progress, we will send them here!

1 Like

Note - a similar request is currently running on the developers’ discord, which you can join here.
As part of the migration process from this forum, any future updates will be done on there

A direct link to the request can be found here