Valorant Info event after match ends

Related Games:
Related app/team name (not a must if you want to keep it private):
Issue Description:

I think I found a possible bug. I am using info updates to get information about KDA.
Here is what I think happened.

• Round & match was over and the spike exploded.
  • When round & match was over I got bunch of nulls for deaths, assists, kills. Which is expected.(edited)
  • But when spike exploded I think it killed someone who I hit in the last round and it sent me an extra assist.
  • Which caused inconsistency between RIOT board in the game and mine in the extension.
  • I think this should not happen, but tell me what you think.

Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce): I might be able to, have not tried.

Impact for my app: They not complained yet, but I noticed during testing of a new version.

Do you currently have a workaround? No.

Please reproduce and attach a zip package of your OW client logs
Please mention the time of the event so we can find it easily in the logs. Unfortunately I don’t have.

@gabrielmicko Hi.

Can you please provide:

1. Steps to reproduce.
  2. The logs from that session. (with timestamps).
  3. The riot board that shows a different result than yours.

Anyway, I will discuss that internally.

Thanks

Hey @eransharv,

1. Hit enemy at the last round, but don’t kill. Get far from exploding spike. Get killed few seconds before the spike explodes. Your enemy should die by spike explosion.
  2. Don’t have logs. Basically I got bunch of nulls for as info, which usually happens at match end. When the bomb exploded I get an exta assist info with value 4. Valorant board showed value 3.
  3. Since I don’t have 2. doesn’t make sense to attach 3.

Hey gabriel,

I don’t believe this is a bug. If the local player plants a spike and the spike causes the deaths of other players then those deaths get attributed to the player who planted the spike.

As far as I am aware, the game itself supports this mechanic and at least to my knowledge the kill count is on point with GEP and the game.

You mean to say that the KDA is not aligned in this scenario?

Yes you are right in a normal case it would not be a bug, but it happened when the round and match was over. It showed inconsistent data with valorant scoreboard. It is really an edge case.

Unfortunately unless we get a reproduction of this scenario together with video there is little chance for us to pinpoint this issue, as this is like you said - a very extreme edge-case.