Valorant Weapon/Skill Statistics

Related Games: Valorant

Related app/team name (not a must if you want to keep it private):

• Feature Description: Currently the Overwolf API doesnt support the weapon/skill a player used to make a kill, or the weapon a player got killed by. This could be a very useful piece of information for players looking to improve.

• impact for my app: Mid

• What is your current pain point?
    I am trying to integrate weapon statistics into the app and show the user how good/bad he/she is with a weapon/skill/item also against one when used by an opposition player. This would be a great value add to the user trying to improve and unfortunately the API doesn’t provide this at this point of time.

• What do you have in mind to solve it?
    For the “kill” or “assists” component of the API if we could have the weapon name/id, I think that would solve this problem to a great extend. I also notice how valorant shows how effective your item usage was at the end of each round. Like how many people did you blind or how many players were blocked by your smoke etc.

Not sure if Overwolf can go that deep but this would definitely be worth looking at if you are not already doing so

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will discuss the matter internally, and we will update you here.
It might take up to a few days.

Thanks.

1 Like

We added this feature request to our backlog.
We don’t have an ETA, though, and that can take some time to implement and release. Thank you for your patience.
We will update you here once it is ready.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you for the update looking forward to it