Warzone - info about screen resolution is wrong

Related app/team name: Warzone Companion
Issue Description: Information about screen resolution is not always updates when the user changes it or alt+tab in/out from the game. There also are a lot of reports for “fullscreen borderless” mode is not tracking the right resolution at all
Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce): change game resolution and check gameInfo
Impact for my app: dozens of users complained about that
Do you currently have a workaround? - No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnBYR4ymm28&feature=youtu.be

Widgets of our App are sticked to the borders of the screen so if the resolution detected not correctly then they might be not visible or placed in the wrong position like at the middle of the screen

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will check the issue and we will update you here.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

We added the bug to our backlog. Currently, there is no ETA, but I will update you here once the fix is released.

Thanks.

Great! I hope it will be fixed in the near future because there is no workaround for that and this issue cause widgets to be displayed at the wrong positions during the game process like at the center of the screen so it could lead to uninstalling of the App.
Thanks!

1 Like

Issue still exist.
There are even more reports about in-game overlay is getting displayed incorrectly.
When the resolution is detected faulty more then overlay is getting a bit over the borders of the screen.
When I’m trying to set in-game overlay size more than an actual game size then it changing almost to the actual screen size.
My resolution is 1920x1080 and I’m trying to change it to 3000,1400. As the result I get 1932x1092
Almost as needed but 12 pixels more on width and height and this is still very important because our widgets are stick to the left side and to the bottom so a lot of users have the issue when they can not see the needed data at all.
So are these additional 12 pixels a bug and is there a possibility to fix screen resolution detection for Warzone because we have a lot of reports?
Thanks!
screen

Hi @1337 , I will check how can we move ahead with it.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, Currently we can’t reproduce it. It might be related to the fact that we changed our overlay for WZ.

Can you please confirm if it reproducible? Please check it on the latest Developers channel.

Closing this ticket for now. If you still have any issues, please mention me.