[Warzone] Kill and Death Update Timestamps

Related Games: Call of Duty Warzone

• Feature Description:
    Addition of timestamps for final updates for both Kills and Deaths of all players in each lobby

• impact for my app:
    show-stopper

• What is your current pain point?
    With the very recent change to no longer stream in live events for all players it is impossible to preserve match chronology.

• What do you have in mind to solve it?
    Addition of all players ping and timestamps in milliseconds for all players in the lobby on both their final kill and death when player summaries are reported.

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will discuss the matter internally, and we will update you here.

Thanks.

Thanks @eransharv , just to be clear the request is to know when each player performed their final kill and death.

@4ndy_Mac hey,

We have paused all further development for new Warzone features due to new policies being instilled by the Activision team. We will let you know in this thread if there will be any changes regarding this.

Thanks for your patience.

Could you elaborate @eransharv , indefinite or temporary? The hope was that some accommodations would be made since OW’s surprise update broke everyones apps in development…

Hey @4ndy_Mac,

We will keep maintaining the existing features/events, but there is no ETA for further development. We might come back to that in the future, but I can’t guarantee it.

I know that it’s frustrating, and we are sorry for that, and we are making all our efforts to change it.
We will update you if there are any changes.

Thanks.

1 Like