[Warzone] Player stats in match info not always consistent with official results

Related Games:: Cod: Warzone

Issue Description:

Consistently, in every game I’ve tested my app in, a low percentage of players in lobbies aren’t having their actual stats reported correctly in events or match info objects. Seeing this occur in both public lobby and private match games. Here are some links demonstrating the stat drift:

Is this a known issue? It’d be great to get some clarity on how this could be happening.

Can you reproduce it (exact steps to reproduce):

Spin up basic OW app to get Warzone match_info objects
Get into any public lobby playlist
Grab last match_info object before match ends
Compare player stats in match_info to official stats on tracker.gg/warzone
See that at least one player does not have correct kills/deaths

Impact for my app:

Showstopper, relying on accuracy of lobby statistics to create value.

Do you currently have a workaround?
No

Thanks for looking!

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will check the issue and we will update you here.

Thanks.

Hey, good morning.

First off apologies for the long delay in response. September is a month that is full of holidays for us so our availability was somewhat limited.

Regarding this issue - we have changed the logic of player stats where it is received at the end of the match rather than in the beginning of it. It was also re-written in our documentation.

So basically now when entering a Warzone match you should be receiving the stats of the local player and the rest of the players at the end and to my knowledge there should not be any discrepancies.

I will close the ticket for now and if you do bump into bad data or stats like you mentioned here just feel free to reply and it’ll re-open the ticket.

Thanks!