[RL] Get roaster rank

Related Games: Rocket League
Related app/team name (not a must if you want to keep it private): RocketAnalyst

• Feature Description:
    Get the current ranking for players in the game (if not possible, then only the local player one.
  • impact for my app: mid, it would allow to get the progression of the player, and the difference of ranking between players in a specific game.
  • What is your current pain point?
    It would normally be available under the Rocket League api, but it seems impossible to get access to it nowadays, and TRN does not provide a public api, the only reliable way to do it right now is to scrap directly the TRN website, but it would only cause strain on their servers.
  • What do you have in mind to solve it?
    At the end of the game, the leaderboard appears, with an icon corresponding to the ranking of each player, and for the local player, an animation displays at the bottom of the screen with the change of division / category.

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will discuss the matter internally, and we will update you here.
It might take up to a few days.

Thanks.

Hi !
Sorry to bother you, do you have any update on if the event is accepted or not ?

@redblueflame Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I found out that we are already working on a similar FR in this existing ticket:

Please confirm that it covers your needs.

Thanks,
Eran

Hi !
Sorry for the late response, but it’s exactly what’s needed. As said above, this is a low priority event, while this one is still a high priority on my side.

1 Like