Is the lol-launcher-sample app outdated?

I tried running events-sample-apps/lol-launcher-sample-app at master · overwolf/events-sample-apps · GitHub
but I don’t get anything put out there.

Is it not plug and play? :slight_smile:

my output:

Hi, and thanks for the feedback.

We will check the issue and we will update you here.

Thanks.

Hi @Colorfulstan,

We fixed the bug. Can you please check and confirm? (It was a GEP update, not a sample app update).

@Colorfulstan sorry the fix was in the sample app NOT in the GEP. Please download the new version and try. Sorry for the confusion :slight_smile:

1 Like

bro how you used Sample-TS in leage of legands in my pc i can use it in fortinite only.
pls tell me ! @Colorfulstan

bro, you downloaded the wrong sample :slight_smile:

you will find:

#lol-events-sample-app
#lol-launcher-sample-app

those two should interest you - launcher is mostly for events that happen on the lol client (as in - before the match actually starts, like champ select etc)
lol-events is for the in-game (active match) events (like "death\kills\etc)

or at least that’s what I remember from the lol events.
gl

oh
tahnk you very much

are you know youtube chanal or some one make a course about making over wolf app (i saw the triler and that not useful)

You can see this Youtube video: Overwolf Application Development Tutorial - YouTube

And read this article: Overwolf app development: how to start | by Francesco “dowmeister” Bramato | Medium

And of course everything in our dev site: https://overwolf.github.io/docs/topics/creators-content

Thanks