Rollback release version feature

• Feature Description:
    A rollback to the previous release as a feature, if the new one cause some issue in prod environement once is deployed.
    Because the process with review can take some time, and we cannot afford to wait the new release with the fixes and taking more time for the review.
    However, we believe that the solution to get back to the previous version can be the best, as you can continue to review the new releases, and the issue in the app will be gone since we rollback to the previous one.
    I know that this scenario should not happen, as we always test a lot before a deployment/release but we never know, and it will be good to have this for an emergency.

• impact for my app: [low, mid, high, show-stopper].
    high.

• What is your current pain point?
    Too much delay for the review, if this issue happen it should be instant.

• What do you have in mind to solve it?
    Without this feature, we will have to ask Overwolf/devrel to bypass to avoid the show-stopper if it’s happening.

I’m not rejecting it - I’m just saying that we will add another almost ready feature very soon, and it’s the ability to add different channels/variants for your app, version for the QA, for example, etc. You will be able to create a couple of versions for your app. SO I think that should increase your final product quality.

Add it the ability to roll back changes before they reached 100% - and you are pretty much covered.